Good Morning Most Awesome and Wonderful World Changers! I got love, love, love on my mind! Love is the greatest tool we have. Love cancels out fear, hate, and pain. Love is what we need! Love must first come from within. Before we show true to someone else, we must first learn to love ourselves. Loving yourself is like a miracle that makes everything else in your life fall into place. Loving yourself seems to bring any issue or problem into alignment. Then you can, what I like to call it, sprinkle love and leave it everywhere you go. You can walk into a room where people are upset and transform it to a room where people are laughing just by walking sprinkling love. It’s important to know what love is. The message bible has a great definition of love.
- “Love never gives up.
- Love cares more for others than for self.
- Love doesn’t want what it doesn’t have.
- Love doesn’t strut,
- Doesn’t have a swelled head,
- Doesn’t force itself on others, Isn’t always “me first,”
- Doesn’t fly off the handle,
- Doesn’t keep score of the sins of others,
- Doesn’t revel when others grovel,
- Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth,
- Puts up with anything,
- Trusts God always,
- Always looks for the best,
- Never looks back,
- But keeps going to the end.”
1 Corinthians 13:3-7 MSG. http://bible.com/97/1co.13.3-7.msg
Love Affirmations: Today is filled with love, joy, peace, and happiness. I sprinkle love into every conversation I have today. I love and approve of myself. I sprinkle love into every corner of my house, classroom, today. I leave a little love wherever I am. ALL IS WELL IN MY MIND! ALL IS WELL IN MY LIFE! ALL IS WELL IN MY WORLD! ALL IS WELL AND I AM SAFE ! #IBlessMyWorldWithLove