- What if you could just teach, without interruptions from behavior?
- What would your day be like, if you didn’t have to spend unnecessary time with discipline?
- What if you could set your expectations and your students followed them without having a reminder?
- What if your children stopped themselves in the middle of making a mistake and corrected it?
- What if your children offered you advice to help you?
That’s the kind of classroom I want to be in. Where students are busy learning content and not having to be redirected for undesirable behaviors. I want to be in a building where teachers say, I came to school to teach and I will teach! And students say, I came to school to learn and I will learn. We can have children like this. If we train them to be like this.
Daily Affirmations: Today is a wonderful day. I love and approve of myself. All of my changes are wonderful. My classroom or work space is a peaceful haven. I believe that everyone is able to be self corrected. ￼￼￼I am healthy, wealthy, whole and complete. ALL IS WELL IN MY CLASSROOM. ALL IS WELL IN MY SCHOOL. ALL IS WELL IN MY WORLD. ALL IS WELL AND I AM SAFE. #IBlessMyWorldWithLove